The Best Support in Foster Care
Intercept Health Treatment Foster Care (TFC) offers the best support in Foster Care with office locations throughout the Commonwealth. Learn more about becoming a foster parent below.
Why Intercept Health TFC
Our families choose Intercept Health because we offer the best support in Foster Care, after you are approved we support you by:
- Matching placements with your preferences and abilities.
- Maintaining low caseloads so our workers can make frequent contact with our foster parents and provide assistance as needed.
- Offering 24/7 on call support.
- Arranging respite on an emergency or planned basis.
- Paying foster parents a monthly reimbursement that is based on the child's age as well as the child's need and behaviors. This is not income and is not reported on your taxes.
- Providing monthly foster parent training. This is a great networking opportunity where you can meet other foster parents and gain valuable information about foster parenting.
- Intercept Health's LifeBridge Continuum of Care connects our foster parents to additional support services.
- Access to local foster parent support groups.
Here is How it Works:
Meet your Intercept Health TFC support team!
What our foster parents are saying:
"I couldn't do this without [Intercept Health TFC], they help me with transportation, making doctors appointments, dentist visits.. [Fostering with Intercept Health TFC] is hands down the best decision I could have ever made."
Jamie, SWVA Area Foster Parent
Interested in Learning More about Becoming a Foster Parent?
Please Complete the form or give us a call:
By clicking submit, I provide my signature expressly authorizing the Intercept Health to contact me via live calls, text messages, or emails to my telephone number and email address that I entered above. I understand that my telephone service provider may impose charges for these contacts and that I can revoke this authorization at any time. I understand that additional qualifications may exist in order to become a foster parent with Intercept Health.
Intercept Health is licensed to provide therapeutic foster care services in the state of Virginia. All Intercept foster care parents must reside in the state of Virginia.
© 2021 by Intercept Health